Interested in Learning How to Groom?
Are you a pet lover and want to learn how to become a professional dog groomer?
Are you already a dog groomer but would like to improve your technical skills?
Do you want to compete, become a Master Certified Groomer or just open your own grooming salon?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then give us a call to start your new career today!
Learning how to be become a Pet Groomer starts with learning side by side with the best of the best. Meet your teacher, Deana.
Course Curriculum & Tuition
Level 1 – $6,500
Level 1 is hands-on program working side by side with Deana on real dogs. There is no pre-requisite for this course. The Level 1 program teaches the foundation of becoming a success pet groomer and includes:
- 1) Canine Psychology
- 2) Safe Pet Handling
- 3) Brushing & Combing
- 4) Nail Trimming
- 5) Ear Cleaning
- 6) Preparatory Hair Trimming
- 7) Introduction to Clipper Techniques
- 8) Drying
- 9) Basic Finishing Techniques
- 10) Customer Service Skills
- 11) Equipment Handling & Maintenance
- 12) Safety & Sanitation
Level 2 – $6,500
Level 2 builds on the skills developed in Level 1. To begin Level 2, the student must successfully complete level 1 training. The Level 2 program teaches the foundation of becoming a success pet groomer and includes:
- 1) Clipper Trims
- 2) Basic Head Styling
- 3) Basic Scissoring Skills
- 4) Pet Handling Skills
- 5) Pet First Aid & CPR
- 6) Introduction to Pet Health & Nutrition
- 7) Practical Grooming Techniques
- 8) Parasites
- 9) Vaccines, Diseases & Common Illnesses
Level 3 – $6,500
Level 3 builds on the skills developed in Level 2. To begin Level 3, the student must successfully complete level 2 training. The Level 3 program teaches the foundation of becoming a success pet groomer and includes:
- 1) AKC Breed History & Theory
- 2) Pattern & Breed Specific Grooms
- 3) Hand Stripping Technique
- 4) Corrective Grooming
Competition Level – $6,500
Do you want to take your skills to the next level? Interested in competing and winning? Learn the skills needed to take your grooms from “good” to “great” from a certified judge. Competition Level continues to develop and refine your technique focusing on the details competitive judges look for.
Tools & Equipment – $1,500
This package provides students a complete set of tools & equipment and includes the following:
- 1) All recommended reading material and guides
- 2) Starter equipment, tools, scissors & clippers
Design & Consultancy – Starting @ $10,000
Do you want to open your own retail and/or grooming business but don’t know where to start? From the beginning design phase to your grand opening day, our “Design & Consultancy” package can be tailored to your specific needs and interests. The Design & Consultancy package :
- 1) Design & planning your space
- 2) Choosing the right equipment & supplies
- 3) Hiring & human resource policies
- 4) Creating your salon services and prices
- 5) Marketing, Online bookings & Social Media